Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is back...

Is back..... is brighter (the high resolution screen), is lighter... is more efficient (battery saving) and is even better....


Yea.. is PSP 3000, i 've lost my psp few months back then when some foreigner (not being racists) and unexpected visitor came back visit through my roof... dammit.. never get much of my stuff besides my psp and money... out of all my stuff.. why PSP?!!? (guess i should be glad that is only my psp and some money)

The size is much smaller and lighter than my previous PSP 1000, but i have to 'invest' additional saving to this portable console which i already owned once.... is pre-installed with some pirated software... i should say is modded...

The ring on the back of the psp is much smaller, reason being is, when they came out with the first version of the PSP, they faced a lot of complaints from customer that the ring (which is much bigger back then) do incur a lot of scratches as time past by. So they come out with a smaller ring, on top of that, the back of the PSP is no longer the matte material they once have but with some piano polish which is a finger print magnet.


This is the main improvement i guess, the screen is brighter and clearer. Though it had been criticized by a lot of website on the improved screen, which you will notice the 'scan' line between the projection of the graphic however it does not bother me and is barely visible within our thin layer of eyes.

Overall i'm quite happy with my purchase which company me during my journey to Singapore and my oversea trip in Bangkok (yea... company trip next month). I give it a 'customer satisfaction star'!! Sony way to go! but dun release PSP 2 so fast... i still want my money worth while.

No comments: