Saturday, June 26, 2010

World cup goodies bag

Thanks to my bro for 'opening' my eyes to the world of free gift... He is the man in winning almost everystuff from xx to xx (I can't disclose the prize he won...for his safety reason) but u can visit his blog at wssoo.bloodspot.com. He insist not to take his face....
The event held at Subang Parade's Chill Out. Ambiance is quite nice but abit noisy. Nice because is free, noisy because is really noisy..... music is loud, and no one give a damn about what the MC is shouting. Obviously i'm just eating and eating... tat's what i'm there for... my dinner!


Drinking and hanging around before the match starts.... nothing much to do anyway since they are promoting the Biotherm products and we are hanging around and waiting for the lucky draw contest, but we have no luck at all.





Here's the goodies bag from the event, newly launched Biotherm homme facial cleansing product with moisturizer. It stated that it has the cooling effect which decreases the temperature as much as 3 Celsius. Cool huh? but Biotherm is totally out of my league in term of budget, i guess i will stick back to my Loreal Men expert since it makes me feel handsome and young.

2 comments:

Fallen Angel said...

wa bro, you got good skill leh.. you can enlarge the tiny winnie sample to make it look like 50ml o.0

Dawn Rhythm said...

haha you r right! my gf told me that it looks like a big bottle, thanks to your teaching!