Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 1 in Singapore

I arrived at 10pm if i'm not mistaken, and i'm very hungry since i've only taken some bread before my departure.


My gf stays at 18th floor... is kinda windy for her HDB but the weather is damn hot... is even warmer than Malaysia... (btw i arrived at 10 p.m. not morning... the picture is taken in the next morning).

Hungry and tiring, we headed to Mcdonald for supper.... i still think is freaking hot!!


Ordered some cheeseburger set and some ais cream to kill my hunger for food and sweet stuff.

Hey guys, if you wanted a bicycle instead of skateboard... please collect them here as they are doing some promotion thingy (haha!) nah.. jus some gimmick from those company to promote some stuff. Located near the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, phew... call it a day for me......

No comments: