Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New recruits in the family

It comes with in a muffin container (hehe)
Is a watch given by my cousin (Thanks!) when he visited Thailand last week(i think).

Is rather different from my collection which is quite an interesting piece of art.

The watch looks funky with its hours,minutes and second dials spinning like a roulette. on top of that, the strap is "hand made leather by Hob". HahaHAh is written at the back of the strap.

after wearing it on my wrist, i noted that the strap is rather long and does not have anything to hold onto the lengthy strap. My cousin told me that the shop owner claimed that ' this is their style' for letting loose the strap Hmm.... must be some serious stuff.....

It fits well to my wrist, Thanks Chuchaiz!

1 comment:

猫猫日记 said...

Kind of weird design... by the way, I have approved and replied your comments on my blog... YOU!! STUPID LIM JJ..