Friday, November 7, 2008

Awesome Foursome


is actually threesome, not foursome... but it sound nice to put foursome as Steven like attraction. As he asked me to put down my previous topic so that he can restore my status in the 'Aquaria' thingy for my community day instead of going to Zoo Negara, because he say that topic attract too much attention, even Obama called him. So in exchange, i have to put down the topic and he will restore my status (dammit, i like his power.)

is 4a.m. in the morning and we are taking a nap in One World Hotel's President suit (steven is a frequent visitor, so we do have some free voucher).

Anyway, taking photo is our hobby (notice how the guy on the left taking photo,opps!)

And this is what you will get in return, ball 'squeezing' from hell!

No comments: