Friday, October 3, 2008

Watch craze....

Recently, my interest has shifted to watches... yes.. wrist watch to be exact. I have been searching around the net for different kind of watches from different countries, you will be amazed by the technologies and the design of the wrist watch.

Not far from the future, i will be getting myself a Tag heuer golf professional, the watch is specially made for golfer as its specifically designed the wrist watch to suit the needs of the golfer. This baby cost around like RM5,000 in Malaysia, which i doubt my ability to own one currently.

nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from browsing others wristwatch in the mean time, to quench my thirst for my interest in wrist watch, please feel free to drop me any message regarding wrist watches if you are a watch collector.

No comments: